Duct Hygiene (TR19 & BS15780 Compliant)
The regular cleaning and maintenance of kitchen extraction systems and ventilation systems is essential for good hygiene and for fire prevention.
Kitchen extract ducting is particularly susceptible to grease and other flammable substances accumulating within the ductwork over sustained usage creating significant fire hazards.
Jardak’s experienced team of kitchen extract cleaning engineers are trusted by local authorities, facilities managers and housing associations to maintain these areas to keep our clients safe and compliant. Our engineers are fully trained to TR19 & BS15780 allowing an insurance approved certification on completion.
Jardak has extensive knowledge of the effect of different types of food and cooking usage which alongside recommendations from the HVCA (see table below) form the basis of maintenance programmes to keep fire risks to a minimum, hygiene to a maximum and full compliance. We are always available to advise and recommend which cleaning regime is best suited to your circumstances.
Our services include:
- Ventilation Compliance
- General Ventilation Cleaning
- Ventilation Surveys
- Specialist Social housing services
- Specialised licensed decontamination of hazardous material from ductwork systems
- Fire damper checks, maintenance and installation
- Reduction in fire risk through management of all ventilation systems
- Ventilation system fire risk assessments
- Pre-commission cleaning
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) maintenance
- Re-balancing and commissioning of ventilation systems
- Provision of detailed drawings
- Provision and installation of new ductwork systems
- Environmental decontamination of clean rooms/computer suites
- Operating theatre ventilation cleaning