Contaminated Loads Due To Stowaways Are An Increasing Problem To Hauliers
Jardak Have The Answer….
With turnaround times normally within 2 hours, our centrally located facility provides the complete solution allowing hauliers to quickly have their vehicles back on the road with their loads and trailers decontaminated and where necessary re-packed, re-stacked and any damage caused by clandestine access repaired. All vehicles and loads are fully certified to be safe and hygienic to allow the haulier to complete the delivery.
Contaminated loads are a threat to health and loads will be rejected at the point of delivery if there are signs of stowaways. Jardak remove the threat by intimately checking the load and removing any contamination or contaminated items. The certification provided allows the load to be accepted at the point of delivery as it provides assurance that there is no threat to health.
Designed alongside two of Europe’s leading hauliers, the service includes:
- Full decontamination of trailers & loads
- Clinically trained, vacinated and insured operatives
- Quick forklift removal of loads for decontamination, re-packaging and re-stacking
- Access equipment
- Packaging Repairs
- Pallet’s re-stacked and pallet wrapped
- Curtain and roof repairs
- Driver welfare & overnight stay available at the facility
- 15 minutes from J24 of the M25
- 15 Mintues from J8 of the M1
- 10 Minutes from J3 of the A1M